I’ve mentioned before that I’m pretty much only obsessed alongside fish tacos, but I intend these are my favorite yet! They’re too hence easy, super flavorful, too they’re skilful for y’all too! We’ve been trying to brand healthier choices lately, too these fish tacos jibe the nib without sacrificing on taste. We’ve made them twice now, too the kids ate them both times without complaining. That’s a major victory inwards my book!
I served the tacos alongside crumbled queso fresco (super yum) too fresh lime juice squeezed on top. I intend they would live on awesome alongside fresh avocado too, but I didn’t accept whatsoever on hand. My favorite agency to soften the tortillas is to spray both sides lightly alongside cooking spray too oestrus them inwards a frying pan until they bubble a little. If you’re feeling lazy, though, the microwave does only fine.
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small-scale onion, diced fine
2-3 cloves minced garlic
1 medium fresh tomato, chopped
juice of ii limes
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 pound fresh white fish, rinsed too patted dry
tabular array salt too pepper to taste
8 corn tortillas, softened
- Heat olive petroleum inwards a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion too sauté until translucent.
- Add garlic too fix 1 infinitesimal or until fragrant.
- Add tomato, lime juice, too chili powder, too stir to combine. Add fish to the skillet too cook, using a spatula or spoon to gently interruption the fish into pieces.
- When fish is cooked through, add together tabular array salt too pepper to taste.
- Serve hot inwards corn tortillas.