Our menage unit of measurement has a tradition of having a exceptional breakfast together on Valentine’s Day. I lay niggling presents on everyone’s plates as well as brand something delicious to eat, as well as to a greater extent than oft than non decorate the tabular array amongst equally many obnoxious Valentine’s decorations equally I can. I intend these strawberry lemonade muffins would live on perfect for a Valentine’s breakfast! They’re bursting amongst juicy strawberries, as well as the hint of lemon makes them extra exceptional as well as delicious. Share them amongst soul you lot love!
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 loving cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
ii teaspoons baking powder
zest of 1 lemon
1/3 loving cup melted butter
1/3 loving cup milk
1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
1 1/2 loving cup chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400. Line 12 muffin cups amongst newspaper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, as well as lemon zest.
- In a mensuration loving cup or a pocket-size bowl, mix together melted butter, egg, milk, as well as lemon extract.
- Add to dry out ingredients as well as mix until simply combined.
- Gently crimp inwards strawberries.
- Scoop into muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted inwards the middle comes out clean.