These barbecue chicken sandwiches were delicious as well as juicy. I liked that the barbecue sauce didn’t accept a bunch of processed foods (except for the ketchup, I suppose) as well as it was super like shooting fish in a barrel to throw together. Definitely ane to brand again!
1 minor to medium xanthous onion, thinly sliced into one-half moons
two pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, fresh or frozen
1 loving cup ketchup
two tablespoons apple tree cider vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
two tablespoons molasses
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Scatter the onions on the bottom of a boring cooker. Place chicken on overstep of the onions.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, vinegar, mustard, molasses, onion powder, cumin, garlic powder, Tabasco as well as salt.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Cover the boring cooker as well as laid upwards on depression until the chicken is fork-tender as well as the sauce has thickened slightly, nearly 5-6 hours (add an additional sixty minutes if using frozen chicken breasts).
- Remove the chicken from the boring cooker as well as shred the meat.
- Return it dorsum to the boring cooker, mixing it alongside the sauce. Serve the chicken hot on whole wheat rolls, if desired.