After making the greatest french staff of life rolls ever, I needed something wonderful to overstep them, together with decided to endeavour out these chicken caesar sandwiches. The verdict is mixed. Geoff said they were the best sandwiches e’er together with was exclusively disappointed that I didn’t brand ii for him. Both of my girls ate theirs, Elizabeth fifty-fifty going every bit far every bit to lick her high chair tray. And I accept to say, my sandwich was pretty tasty. Still, in that place was merely something a piddling off nearly it to me. It’s a neat idea, though, together with 1 that is for sure worth perfecting to my taste!
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/2 to 1 loving cup of your favorite Caesar dressing (I similar Cardini’s together with Brianna’s Asiago Caesar)
1/2 loving cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 loving cup fresh chopped parsley (if y’all don’t accept fresh piece of work or then 2 teaspoons of dried parsley)
1/2 teaspoon solid soil pepper
2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
12 slider buns or 4-6 regular sized hamburger buns
- Place chicken inwards a 3-4 quart deadening cooker amongst 1-2 cups of water, comprehend together with gear upwards on depression estrus for 4-6 hours. Remove chicken from cooker using a slotted spoon together with drain the H2O from the deadening cooker.
- Place chicken on a cutting board together with line chicken into shreds, discarding whatsoever fat.
- Place chicken dorsum inwards the cooker together with pour dressing, Parmesan cheese, parsley, together with pepper over the top. I actually brand sure that I discard whatsoever fatty pieces then yesteryear the fourth dimension I was done I exclusively used nearly 1/2 loving cup of dressing but y’all brand necessitate to a greater extent than if y’all accept to a greater extent than chicken.
- Stir until mixed evenly. Cover together with gear upwards on high estrus for xxx minutes or until mixture is hot.
- Spoon 1/4 loving cup mixture onto each slider bun if y’all are making sliders or to a greater extent than for regular sized buns. Top amongst extra shredded Parmesan cheese together with lettuce to serve.