I accept my real favorite cookie recipe here that I know backwards too forwards, too could brand inwards my sleep. But sometimes a pudding cookie is simply where it’s at! The other nighttime I was craving that soft pudding cookie texture, too who meliorate to plough to than the queen of pudding cookies, Luckily I happened to accept a box of pumpkin spice pudding inwards the cupboard, too inwards no fourth dimension I was stuffing my facial expression upwardly amongst deliciousness! Since these turned out too thus well, I’m excited to endeavor about of her other varieties
3/4 loving cup butter softened
3/4 loving cup dark-brown sugar
1/4 loving cup sugar
ane small-scale pkg. pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
ane tsp. vanilla
ane tsp. baking soda
two 1/4 loving cup flour
1-2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Cream butter, dark-brown carbohydrate too carbohydrate together inwards a large bowl.
- Add inwards dry out pumpkin spice instant pudding mix too crunch until good combined.
- Add eggs too vanilla too mix well. Add flour too baking soda too crunch until good combined.
- Stir inwards chocolate chips until evenly distributed. Roll dough into 1″ balls.
- Place them on a greased baking canvass too bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.