Since hence I’ve been on the lookout adult man for an awesome homemade recipe that could fit that wondrous sense of savor from my childhood (that it turns out came from a box). And I move flora it! I honey how moist too flavorful the cake is, too the juicy caramelized pineapple on top is pretty much simply awesome. Add some whipped cream too a maraschino cherry or two, too it’s pineapple upside-down perfection!
for the cake:
2 cups of sugar
2 cups of flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 loving cup of milk
1 stick of butter, melted or actually soft
1 tsp. vanilla
for the topping:
1/2 loving cup chocolate-brown sugar
1/2 stick of butter, melted
pineapple rings (I used a large tin addition a modest can)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Grease 12 jumbo size muffin wells or 2 8 or nine inch cake pans.
- Whisk together the cake ingredients until good blended, too laid upwards aside.
- In a modest bowl, mix together chocolate-brown saccharide too butter, making certain that no dry out spots remain.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins or cake pans, spreading evenly too existence certain to distribute evenly.
- If using muffin tins, identify i telephone inwards each well; if using cake pans, conform evenly inwards the bottom of each pan.
- Pour the cake mixture over the top. filling 3/4 of the agency full. Bake 25 minutes for the muffin tins or 30-35 minutes for the cake pans, or until golden chocolate-brown on top.
- Quickly afterward removing, run a knife to a greater extent than or less the border of each cake to unloosen it from the sides of the pan.
- Let cool for a few minutes, too hence invert onto a plate or platter. Enjoy!