1/2 loving cup (4 ounces) butter, softened
1/2 loving cup sugar
1/2 loving cup brownish sugar
1/2 loving cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Line 2 baking sheets alongside silicone or parchment.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand upwards mixer, compaction together the butter, sugar, brownish sugar, together with peanut butter, until smooth.
- Add the egg together with vanilla together with compaction until smooth.
- Stir inward the flour, baking soda, together with salt, to shape a thick dough.
- Scoop the dough into i inch balls together with house on prepared baking sheet, leaving 2 inches inward betwixt to permit for spreading.
- Flatten each ball slightly alongside the palm of your hand, together with thence brand a criss-cross on overstep alongside a fork.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until the bottoms are calorie-free golden brown.