The peanut butter cups variety of overcame the s’mores flavor, so it was merely similar eating a peanut butter loving cup alongside a few extra things on the exterior of it. Don’t larn me wrong, I honey peanut butter cups. And s’mores. I fifty-fifty honey making s’mores alongside peanut butter cups. But these bars merely didn’t practise it for me. I should add together that Geoff loved them in addition to idea they were the greatest dessert ever, in addition to so I am including them on the blog. And because I’m an equal chance eater, I did swallow 2 of the 16 bars I made (yes, that does hateful that Geoff ate unopen to xiv of them). I don’t similar to wound my baked goods’ feelings, so I ever brand certain to sample at to the lowest degree i of everything I make. 🙂
1/2 loving cup butter, softened
1/2 loving cup packed chocolate-brown sugar
1/4 loving cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 loving cup graham cracker crumbs
16 peanut butter cups, regular size
1 1/2 cups marshmallow fluff
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 baking dishing alongside parchment paper; coat lightly alongside cooking spray.
- In a large bowl of the bowl of stand upwardly mixer, rhythm out butter in addition to sugars until fluffy. Beat inwards egg in addition to vanilla until combined. Scrape downward the sides.
- With the mixer on low, stir inwards the flour, baking powder, salt, in addition to graham cracker crumbs until mixed. Spread 2/3 of the dough on the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Lightly press the peanut butter cups into the dough, so spread marshmallow fluff on top.
- Press the remaining dough on a non-stick surface into the cast of an 8×8 square.
- Place the foursquare on hand of the fluff in addition to press downward lightly.
- Bake for xxx minutes or until the edges merely start to brown.
- Allow to cool for at to the lowest degree 2 hours to give the bars a hazard to set, so withdraw from the pan in addition to cutting into squares alongside a large, abrupt knife.