24 white cupcakes, baked in addition to cooled (I made mine from scratch amongst this recipe, merely a boxed mix would piece of job peachy too)
1 loving cup (8 ounces) butter, softened
5 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
pinch of salt
1-2 tablespoons one-half in addition to one-half or heavy cream
ii drops pinkish nutrient coloring (or 1 drib reddish nutrient coloring)
48 mini Oreos
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand upward mixer, crunch the butter until low-cal in addition to fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, salt, in addition to 1 tablespoon one-half in addition to half.
- Beat until low-cal in addition to fluffy.
- Add additional one-half in addition to one-half every bit needed to brand a fluffy frosting.
- Add the nutrient coloring in addition to mix to combine.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes (I used a Wilton 2D tip), thence add together your mini Oreos to brand the mouse ears.