We are all near the burgers but about hither lately! They’re in addition to then quick in addition to easy, in addition to everyone likes them. We commonly purchase a large packet of turkey burgers to proceed inwards the freezer in addition to line out on busy nights, but sometimes it’s fun to alter things upward a little. These lemon in addition to garlic tuna burgers were a delicious twist in addition to the whole solid unit of measurement loved them! They took alone a few minutes to mix together in addition to were super flavorful. We served them on buns amongst a petty tartar sauce on top, but I intend they’d also survive delicious on operate yesteryear of a salad. Yum!
ii cans (12 ounces total) tuna, drained in addition to flaked
1/2 loving cup panko breadstuff crumbs
ii tablespoons chopped chives
iii tablespoons minced fresh parsley
ii cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
juice of one-half a lemon
iii tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the tuna, breadstuff crumbs, greenish onions, parsley, garlic, tabular array salt in addition to paper, lemon juice, in addition to sour cream.
- Add the egg in addition to mix good to combine.
- Divide the tuna into 4 equal portions in addition to pat each component subdivision into a patty.
- Place on a greased or parchment lined baking canvas in addition to bake xx minutes.
- Serve on toasted buns amongst fresh lemon wedges.