I’ve been seeing these lasagna cupcakes all over Pinterest, too decided it was fourth dimension to in conclusion boundary on the bandwagon too displace them! I didn’t desire to add together the meat layer, since we’re yet generally vegetarian, thus I made the ricotta layer a lilliputian heftier amongst some sauteed chopped spinach.
1/3 pound reason beef
common salt too pepper
24 wonton wrappers
one 3/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese (7 oz)
one 3/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (7 oz)
3/4 loving cup ricotta cheese (3 oz)
one loving cup pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tin amongst cooking spray. Brown beef, too flavour amongst common salt too pepper.
- Drain. Cut wonton wrappers into circle shapes (about ii 1/4- inches) using a biscuit cutter or using the operate past times of a drinking glass.
- You tin cutting several at a time. Note: For a to a greater extent than rustic look, no cutting necessary! Reserve 3/4 loving cup Parmesan cheese too 3/4 loving cup mozzarella cheese for the operate past times of your cupcakes. Start layering your lasagna cupcakes.
- Begin amongst a wonton wrapper too press it into the bottom of each muffin tin. Sprinkle a lilliputian Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, too mozzarella cheese inwards each.
- Top amongst a lilliputian meat too pasta sauce. Repeat layers, ending amongst pasta sauce. Top amongst reserved Parmesan too mozzarella cheeses. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Remove from oven too permit cool for v minutes. To remove, role a knife to loosen the edges too then popular each lasagna out.