So… if y’all similar cookies that accept pretty much everything only the kitchen sink inwards them, these ones are for you! These giant monster cookies are soft oatmeal peanut butter cookies alongside M&M’s, chocolate chips, as well as kokosnoot mixed in. What’s non to love, right? They’re perfect alongside a large drinking glass of mutual frigidness milk every bit an after-school snack or afternoon pick-me-up (both of which appear to move heavily inwards involve at my house). These cookies are actually fun because y’all actually tin throw inwards whatever y’all like: dried fruit, nuts, whatever variety of baking chips… the possibilities are endless! My kids loved the M&M’s inwards these cookies are were actually excited that I allow them mix cookies as well as candy together. 🙂
12 tablespoons butter, softened
1 loving cup chocolate-brown sugar
1/2 loving cup sugar
1/4 loving cup peanut butter
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 loving cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 loving cup one-time fashioned oats
3/4 loving cup M&M’s
3/4 loving cup chocolate chips
1/2 loving cup shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 as well as draw of piece of occupation 2 baking sheets alongside parchment or spray alongside cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand upwards mixer, crunch together the butter, chocolate-brown sugar, as well as saccharide until lite as well as fluffy.
- Add the peanut butter, egg, egg yolk, as well as vanilla, as well as mix until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, as well as oats, as well as mix until combined.
- Fold inwards the M&M’s, chocolate chips, as well as coconut.
- Scoop into golf game ball-sized balls as well as infinite 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 9-11 minutes, or until real lightly chocolate-brown on the bottom.
- Let cool on the baking sail earlier removing to cooling rack.