This fresh strawberry sauce is pretty much only the essence of summer… it’s together with thence fresh together with delicious together with total of juicy berries! I made this for the start fourth dimension a few weeks agone together with I’ve been looking for whatever excuse to larn far in ane lawsuit again together with again! This sauce is super slow to brand together with laid upwardly inwards only a few minutes, together with is super versatile, too! It industrial plant peachy equally a syrup for waffles or pancakes or equally a topping for H2O ice cream or yogurt. And I can’t hold off to percentage alongside yous my favorite agency to consume it afterward inwards the week… remain tuned!
For now, it’s pretty condom to assume that I’ll survive sneaking spoonfuls of this delicious sauce whatever jeopardy I get!
three cups chopped strawberries
1/4 – 1/2 loving cup saccharide (depending on the sweetness of your strawberries)
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon corn starch
ii tablespoons water
- Add the strawberries, sugar, together with lemon juice to a medium pot together with stir well.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat.
- While the mixture is heating, dissolve the corn starch inwards the H2O together with whisk until smooth.
- Add the corn starch mixture to the strawberry mixture together with stir well.
- Let simmer 2-3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Remove together with allow cool slightly earlier serving.
- Store inwards the refrigerator.