This is ane of those making-it-up-as-I-go recipes that turned out super awesome! I had made but about yummy Southwestern-ish nutrient for dinner (coming after this calendar week to the blog) in addition to wanted a overnice refreshing gulp to become amongst it. This limeade was therefore quick to position together, in addition to super delicious! Both of my littles loved it too. It’s the perfect gulp for whatsoever summertime dinner!
ii cups frozen strawberries
v cups water, divided
vi tablespoons sugar, divided (more or less to taste)
three limes, cutting into pieces (I commonly cutting them inwards half, in addition to and then each one-half into fourths)
- Add strawberries in addition to ii cups H2O to blender, in addition to blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher, in addition to ready aside.
- Add limes, remaining sugar, in addition to remaining H2O to the blender in addition to pulse 6-8 times.
- Pour through a strainer into the pitcher amongst the strawberry mixture.
- Mix well, in addition to then serve. (If you’re actually bugged past times strawberry seeds inwards your drink, you lot could pour the whole affair through a strainer earlier serving.)