Although the recipe isn’t equally hands off equally nigh of my breadstuff recipes, it’s super slow (I only gear upward the timer on the microwave to remind myself to come upward inwards at 10 infinitesimal intervals) as well as achieves consistently slap-up results. Seriously, it looks equally proficient equally store-bought bread, as well as tastes much better. Delicious! I’m going to pass the eve slathering thick pieces of breadstuff inwards the tasty homemade peach jam I made before this week..
2 1/4 c warm water
2 T sugar
1 T yeast
1 T salt
2 T oil
v 1/2 – vi cups flour
- Dissolve saccharide as well as yeast inwards the warm water.
- Then add together salt, crude as well as 3 cups of flour as well as compaction well.
- Add inwards 2 1/2 -3 to a greater extent than cups of flour. The dough should build clean off the sides of the bowl as well as non live on also viscid – but live on careful non to add together also much flour.
- Knead for a few minutes. Leave the dough inwards the mixer to residual for 10 minutes as well as and then stir it downward (turn on your mixer for 10 seconds) as well as and then permit to residual only about other 10 minutes.
- Repeat for a full of v times. Then plough dough onto a floured surface as well as separate into ii equal parts. Roll each purpose into a 9×13 rectangle. Roll dough up, starting from long border of loaf to seal.
- Arrange seam side downward on large baking canvas that’s been sprinkled alongside corn meal, allowing room for both loaves.
- Repeat alongside 2d purpose of dough. With a abrupt knife, cutting 3 gashes at an angle on the function yesteryear of each.
- Cover lightly; permit to ascent xxx minutes. Brush entire surface alongside egg launder (one egg beaten slightly alongside 1 Tbsp of water).
- If desired, sprinkle alongside sesame seeds. Bake for xxx minutes at 375 degrees.
You tin terminate meet that I’m such a rebel that I cutting iv slashes into the function yesteryear of my loaves instead of 3 (I walk on the wild side). Other than that, I followed the recipe exactly!