There’s a identify close my household called Moochie’s that has the absolute best subs! My married adult man too I convey tiffin at that spot frequently, too nosotros honey to part either a chicken parmesan sub or a chicken philly sub. They’re around famous for their meatball subs, though, too a few weeks agone I tried i for the origin time. It was totally heavenly! I’ve been craving roughly other meatball sub e’er since, too thus I decided it was high fourth dimension I made i at home. Using my homemade marinara sauce too garlic parmesan turkey meatballs, they were a snap to brand too delicious too! (I intend they would travel delicious alongside store-bought meatballs too marinara sauce, too.) One of the things that makes these subs extra particular is that the buns are made into garlic breadstuff earlier the sandwiches are baked, too thus they’re amount of extra season too prissy too crisp. I honey super slow meals that are create inwards but a few minutes!
4 sub rolls, sliced lengthwise
iii tablespoons butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon parsley
1 loving cup marinara sauce
8 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix the butter, garlic powder, too parsley, too spread the mixture on both sides of the sub rolls.
- Place the rolls inwards the preheated oven too bake 10-15 minutes, or until lightly golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven too overstep each curl alongside iv meatballs.
- Spread 1/4 loving cup of marinara sauce over the overstep of the meatballs too overstep alongside ii slices of provolone.
- Return to the oven too bake until the subs are heated through too the cheese is melted.