This recipe is for my friend Lori, too anyone else who feels similar my recipes are also complicated too purpose also many ingredients. 🙂 In general, I dearest making things from scratch, too pushing my limits. I experience similar I’ve grown then much every bit a develop since I got married too started making meals for my fiddling family, too it’s fun to endeavor novel things. That existence said, life is then busy! There are nights when I barely accept the unloosen energy to plough on the microwave, much less to develop a healthy, delicious repast from scratch. I intend identify unit of measurement dinner is really important, too nosotros swallow dinner together most every night. Sometimes it matters a lot less what we’re genuinely eating, too a lot to a greater extent than that we’re spending fourth dimension together too enjoying each other. This is i of those recipes that’s perfect for those busy nights! And paired amongst a light-green salad or about steamed veggies it’s a balanced meal.
Recipes genuinely don’t larn much simpler than this… entirely a few ingredients, a few minutes of prep time, too a curt bake time, too you’re develop to go! Both of my fiddling ones loved these too gobbled them correct up. It’s sure enough non the most glamorous repast inwards the world, only if you’re looking for about quick too slow comfort nutrient for a identify unit of measurement dinner, these are perfect!
2 packages refrigerated crescent curlicue dough
1 tin cooked chicken, drained most of the way
four ounces cream cheese (I used neufchâtel)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
tabular array salt too pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together chicken, cream cheese, garlic, too tabular array salt too pepper using a fork, too laid aside.
- Open the crescent curlicue dough.
- Using your fingers, force 2 triangles of dough together to shape a rectangle.
- Scoop 1/8 of the chicken mixture into the middle of the dough triangle, too convey the corners of the rectangle together to shape an envelope, pinching together amongst your fingers to seal.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Repeat amongst remaining dough/filling mixture.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.