half dozen tablespoons boiling water
two cups flour
three teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
one loving cup chocolate-brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
9 tablespoons butter, softened
one egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a 9 x 9 pan amongst foil, together with spray lightly amongst cooking spray (this makes it easier to elevator the bars out).
- Place the dates inwards a small-scale nutrient processor or blender.
- Pour boiling H2O over the plough over together with pulse until a fossil oil glue forms.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, together with cinnamon.
- Cut inwards the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix inwards beaten egg to cast a moist precisely crumbly dough. Press 2/3 of the dough into the prepared baking dish.
- Spread the appointment mixture over the top, together with crumble remaining dough over the appointment mixture.
- Bake for xxx minutes, or until the plough over is lightly browned.
- Cool earlier serving.