I know, right? These cookies are ridiculous. They’re too unique as well as delicious. And easy! I’ve told you lot earlier how inwards dearest I am alongside this basic cookie recipe of mine. I dearest trying out novel variations on it, as well as these cookies mightiness only live on my favorite thence far. Usually I’m rattling careful to clitoris the cookies out afterward close 12 minutes, to brand certain they are slightly underbaked as well as gooey as well as delicious. This time, though, the 2nd batch of cookies stayed inwards a niggling longer because I was busy chatting away alongside friends, as well as thence they got a niggling to a greater extent than browned as well as crispy. They brand for the perfect snack dipped inwards a drinking glass of mutual depression temperature milk! I’m non unremarkably 1 for dunking, but these cookies were pretty much only made for it. Yum!
- 3/4 loving cup chocolate chunks (I used milk chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large bowl, mixed together butter as well as sugars.
- Add egg, egg yolk, as well as vanilla, as well as mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, as well as salt, as well as mix until only combined.
- Gently mix inwards Cracker Jack as well as chocolate chunks.
- Divide into large balls of dough (I unremarkably teach close 20 cookies full from the batch), as well as thence pause each ball of dough into ii halves alongside your fingers.
- Place 1 half, stone oil side down, on a lightly greased baking sheet, thence house the other half, stone oil side up, on top.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes for soft, gooey cookies, or 15-18 minutes for crunchier cookies.