I’ve seen hence many fun recipes using cookie butter lately, too I was excited to endeavor it out! From what I’ve heard, it’s really like to Biscoff spread, hence if y’all don’t get got a Trader Joe’s inward your area, experience gratis to substitute Biscoff instead.
As I’ve said before, Geoff is the undisputed main of rice krispy treats at our house, although he does get got suggestions from me equally to flavorings. I begged him to throw inward some cookie butter, too it made for some awesome treats, particularly amongst a footling chocolate drizzled on top. The gingerbread-y cookie butter season was subtle only tasty, too the treats had a perfect chewy too crunchy texture. I’m looking forwards to experimenting amongst to a greater extent than cookie butter recipes!
iv T butter
1 10 ounce packet marshmallows
1/2 loving cup cookie butter
vi cups rice krispies (more or less equally desired)
1/2 loving cup chopped chocolate of your pick (you could role chocolate chips, candy melts, etc.)
- Melt butter inward a medium saucepan, too add together marshmallows.
- Stir until marshmallows are melted, hence add together cookie butter.
- Stir until melted too consistent throughout, hence add together rice krispies to taste.
- Press into a ix x ix baking dish sprayed amongst cooking spray too let to cool.
- In a pocket-size microwave prophylactic bowl, melt the chocolate past times heating on one-half ability for 1 minute, stirring, too hence heating inward xxx 2d intervals on one-half ability until melted.
- Drizzle over rice krispy treats, too let to harden. Enjoy!