Hi friends! I convey only about other super slowly dinner sentiment to portion amongst you! I don’t know almost you, but nosotros dearest fish at our house. My girls (who sure convey their nutrient preferences too their portion of pickiness) both dearest salmon too tilapia, thence they are on the card regularly. Usually I only pan kid our tilapia inward a piffling butter amongst only about lemon pepper, but I wanted to endeavor something novel this time. The peach-coconut flavour combo is super delicious, too I dearest the contrast inward textures betwixt the juicy peaches too the crunchy coconut. Awesome!
for the salsa:
ii medium ripe peaches, diced
1 tablespoon finely diced onion (I used white, but cherry-red would live better)
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
juice of i lime
for the fish:
iv tilapia fillets
1/4 loving cup + 1 tablespoon flour, divided
common salt too pepper, to taste
1/2 loving cup shredded coconut
1/2 tablespoon butter
- To brand the salsa, combine the peaches, onion, cilantro, too lime juice inward a modest bowl.
- Mix good too refrigerate spell the fish is cooking.
- To brand the fish, laid upwards a dredging station amongst 3 shallow dishes.
- To the commencement dish, add together 1/4 loving cup flour too the common salt too pepper.
- To the second, add together the eggs.
- To the third, add together the kokosnoot tossed amongst 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Dip each filet into the flour, too then the eggs, too lastly the kokosnoot mixture.
- When all the fish has been dipped, melt the butter inward a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the filets too laid upwards 5-7 minutes on each side, or until the kokosnoot is golden too crispy too the fish is cooked through.
- Serve the fish warm amongst salsa spooned over the top.