These chocolate chip cookie granola bars are thence fun together with yummy! Abby together with I made them for an after-school snack final calendar week together with had a corking fourth dimension together. Abby read the whole recipe to me together with and then helped me stir together with add together the chocolate chips. After nosotros allow them cool (which seemed similar an eternity to my trivial impatient Abby) nosotros ate them together amongst some milk together with loved every bite! The cookie butter adds such a fun together with delicious flavour to these bars. I bring to say, I’ve attempted granola bars a few times before, simply this is my get-go existent success amongst them! I’m excited to examine out another variations equally well. I intend these would equally good live on corking substituting peanut butter or Nutella for the cookie butter. Yum!
3/4 loving cup cookie butter (Biscoff, Speculoos, etc.)
two tablespoons kokosnoot oil
1/3 loving cup beloved or maple syrup (I used honey)
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
three 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1/4 loving cup packed dark-brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 loving cup chocolate chips (I used regular, simply mini would live on great!)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9 x 9 baking dish amongst foil, together with then spray amongst cooking spray together with laid aside.
- In a large microwave security bowl, combine the cookie butter together with kokosnoot oil.
- Heat on one-half ability for i minute, together with then stir until smooth.
- Add the honey, egg, together with vanilla, together with stir until well-combined.
- Add the oats, dark-brown sugar, together with salt, together with stir to combine.
- Fold inwards chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture inwards the prepared pan together with pat smooth.
- Bake 21-24 minutes or until lightly browned roughly the edges together with set.
- Let cool inwards the pan 10-15 minutes, together with then take away using the foil together with allow cool completely on a cooling rack earlier slicing together with serving.
- Store inwards an airtight container.