I’m pretty certain these buffalo chicken tacos are my favorite tacos ever. I’ve been making them for a few years now, too they never disappoint! They convey hence many things going for them: they are ready inwards nether 30 minutes, they are super easy, too they are incredibly flavorful. I latterly discovered that spell I loathe nearly bleu cheese, I genuinely dearest (like, crazy love) gorgonzola cheese. It goes perfectly amongst these tacos too makes them fifty-fifty to a greater extent than delicious!
two chicken breasts, cutting into minor pieces
1/2 loving cup flour
ane tablespoon corn starch
1/2 teaspoon salt
2-3 tablespoons oil
1/4 loving cup buffalo sauce
vi fajita size tortillas
ane loving cup shredded lettuce
1/4 loving cup crumbled gorgonzola
bleu cheese dressing
- Whisk the flour, corn starch, too tabular array salt together.
- Toss the chicken inwards the flour mixture to coat.
- Heat the crude oil inwards a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the floured chicken pieces too ready 3-4 minutes on each side, or until chocolate-brown too cooked through.
- Toss the buffalo sauce amongst the cooked chicken.
- To assemble, add together around chicken to each tortilla, too hence sprinkle amongst lettuce too gorgonzola, too drizzle amongst bleu cheese dressing.