These turkey sliders are pretty darn awesome too! I’ve been seeing marinara meatball sliders all over Pinterest lately, as well as I thought, “Why non essay buffalo sauce instead?” The upshot was a moist, juicy solid soil turkey meatball alongside merely a piddling kick, smothered inward bleu cheese dressing, as well as served on a soft pretzel roll. I made my ain rolls using this recipe and splitting the dough into eighteen pieces instead of 12, but delight experience gratis to purchase pretzel rolls (or whatever other pocket-size rolls) from the shop if y’all choose. These sliders would hold out perfect for the Super Bowl, or truly whatever fourth dimension y’all desire a delicious snack!
i pound solid soil turkey
1/2 loving cup buffalo sauce, divided (I used Frank’s)
1/2 loving cup bleu cheese dressing, divided (I used Brianna’s, but I intend it would hold out neat alongside something creamier, similar Litehouse)
1/2 medium onion, diced finely
12 pretzel rolls
- Preheat oven to 375. In a medium bowl, mix solid soil turkey, 1/4 loving cup buffalo sauce, 1/4 bleu cheese dressing, as well as onion until good combined.
- Shape into 12 balls as well as house on a baking canvass lined alongside foil.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Toss warm meatballs alongside remaining buffalo sauce.
- To get together sandwiches, while each pretzel whorl open, overstep alongside lettuce, add together a meatball, as well as drizzle around of the remaining bleu cheese dressing over the top. Enjoy!