And the cornbread obsession continues! I pinned these huckleberry cornbread muffins a few months ago, together with finally got unopen to to making them in conclusion week. I was a footling surprised but intrigued past times the visit of combining blueberries together with cornmeal, together with it turns out they run neat together. I love the combination of sugariness corn muffins together with juicy blueberries! My kids particularly loved these together with said they were “the bestest.” That’s high praise coming from a 4 twelvemonth old, I tin say you!
I also actually similar that these are together with then tardily to make! Lizzy together with I made them together, together with she had a boom dumping inwards all of the ingredients together with mixing everything together. I’m finding to a greater extent than together with to a greater extent than that I only don’t accept the fourth dimension together with patience for fussy recipes, together with then unproblematic recipes similar these huckleberry cornbread muffins are the agency to go!
1 loving cup cornmeal
1 loving cup flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 loving cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 loving cup whole milk
2 large eggs
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 loving cup honey
1 loving cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Line 12 muffin cups amongst newspaper liners together with laid aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, together with salt.
- In a pocket-size bowl or mensuration cup, whisk together the milk, eggs, butter, together with honey.
- Pour the moisture ingredients into the dry out ingredients together with mix until only combined.
- Gently plication inwards the blueberries.
- Scoop into the prepared liners, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake xv minutes, or until golden brown.