I mentioned before this calendar week that I’m working on retaking simply about older pictures from the blog, together with these huckleberry chocolate-brown saccharide cookies were at the overstep of my listing to retake. I’ve been making them for to a greater extent than than four years now, together with they are consistently simply about of my favorite cookies! The texture of these cookies is to expire for… they are then soft together with pillowy, together with studded amongst plump, juicy blueberries. They sense of savor well-nigh similar huckleberry muffins, inward cookie form, together with I dear the season from the chocolate-brown saccharide together with cinnamon. These cookies are the best!
1/2 loving cup butter, softened
3/4 loving cup chocolate-brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1-2 tablespoons milk
3/4 loving cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand upward mixer, rhythm out together the butter together with chocolate-brown sugar, until low-cal together with fluffy.
- Add the egg together with vanilla, together with rhythm out until smooth.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder, together with cinnamon, together with mix until combined.
- Add plenty milk to cast a soft dough.
- Gently crease inward the blueberries.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- While the oven is preheating, chill the dough inward the refrigerator.
- When the oven is heated, gyre the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Let cool on the pan for v minutes before removing to a cooling rack.