H5N1 twosome of months agone I shared the best banana breadstuff recipe on the blog, as well as I accept to say, I’m obsessed. I’ve made it at to the lowest degree 3 or 4 times since then, which is pretty rare for me, since I dearest trying novel recipes. It is consistently delicious, as well as yesteryear far the best banana breadstuff I’ve always eaten. This end fourth dimension when I made it, though, I had a bunch of blueberries inwards the refrigerator that needed to last used, as well as I had the vivid persuasion of combining the two. Best conclusion ever! I topped it alongside a quick as well as slow cinnamon streusel, as well as it was incredibly delicious!
The blueberries are a perfect complement to the sweet, moist bread, as well as add together thus much nifty flavor. And the streusel… thus delicious as well as buttery. I can’t larn plenty of it! This breadstuff is merely all kinds of fantastic. Yum!
for the bread:
1 loving cup sugar
1/2 loving cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons milk
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 overripe bananas, mashed
2 cups fresh blueberries
for the streusel:
1/4 loving cup sugar
1/4 loving cup flour
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter, cutting into pieces
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Prepare 4 mini loaf pans or a regular size loaf pan yesteryear spraying alongside cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand upward mixer, trounce together the saccharide as well as butter until low-cal as well as fluffy.
- Mix inwards the eggs, vanilla, as well as milk.
- Add the flour, salt, baking soda, as well as baking powder, as well as mix until merely combined.
- Fold inwards the mashed bananas, thus gently plication inwards the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- To brand the streusel, whisk together the sugar, flour, as well as cinnamon.
- Smash inwards the butter using your fingers, until the mixture resembles damp sand.
- Sprinkle the streusel mixture over the piece of job yesteryear of the loaves.
- Bake 35-40 minutes for mini loaves, or 60-70 minutes for a sum size loaf, or until golden brownish on piece of job yesteryear as well as a toothpick inserted into the pump comes out clean.
- Let cool earlier serving.