I idea it was a truly fun eventide (and it resulted inward closed to delicious cookies!) but evidently Geoff felt differently. He told me afterwards that he almost decided non to telephone scream upwardly me over again spell nosotros were cooking, because I was then bossy as well as “know-it-all-ish.” (What tin I say? I’m a daughter who knows how she likes her cookies!) Luckily, nosotros ended upwardly talking until like shooting fish in a barrel that night, getting to know each other, as well as the residuum is history. After almost 10 years of marriage, nosotros truly create create to bake together instantly without killing each other. 🙂
I’m however adjusting to our novel schedule. working purpose time, keeping upwardly alongside the blog, as well as running after 2 piddling girls oft results inward an exhausted, cranky mom at the terminate of the day, as well as pitiable Geoff has to position upwardly alongside my crabbiness. In whatever case, I know I tin ever win Geoff dorsum alongside a dainty chocolatey treat, as well as these brownies are perfect for that! What improve agency to tell “I dear you” than alongside baked goods? I’m pretty certain they’re my dear language.
1 loving cup butter, melted
1/2 loving cup cocoa
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
iv teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix together melted butter as well as cocoa until smooth.
- Add flour as well as sugar, as well as mix until combined.
- Add eggs as well as vanilla as well as mix until simply combined.
- Do non over stir.
- Pour into greased, floured 9×13 baking pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 inches from the border comes out clean. Allow to cool near 10 minutes earlier frosting.
Chocolate Frosting :
1/4 loving cup softened butter
1/4 loving cup milk
1/4 loving cup cocoa
iii cups powdered sugar
dash of salt
Directions : Mix all together as well as frost equally desired.