Are y’all guys equally obsessed alongside tacos equally I am? I can’t teach plenty of them! These barbecue chicken tacos were a fun novel twist as well as I’m thus glad I tried them. I dear barbecue chicken, as well as the combination alongside the juicy corn, dark beans, fresh lettuce, as well as ranch dressing is divine. What makes these tacos extra special, though, is the shells. Corn tortillas are double layered alongside cheese inwards the middle to brand a sturdy quesadilla shell. Delicious as well as genius! Even alongside the extra fourth dimension needed to brand the taco shells, these tacos were quick as well as slow to make, as well as I had dinner on the tabular array inwards less than 20 minutes. Perfect for a busy night!
sixteen modest corn tortillas
1 loving cup finely shredded cheese (I used cheddar)
2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I used rotisserie)
1/4 loving cup barbecue sauce
1/2 loving cup frozen corn, thawed
1/2 loving cup dark beans
2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
1/4 loving cup ranch dressing
lime wedges, for garnish
- Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Spray ane side of each tortilla alongside cooking spray.
- Place the tortillas, 2 at a time, inwards the preheated skillet, sprayed side down.
- Sprinkle each tortilla alongside shredded cheese, as well as thus overstep alongside unopen to other tortilla, sprayed side up.
- Cook 2-3 minutes, until golden brown, as well as thus flip as well as gear upward the other side of the tortilla an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove to a paper-towel lined plate as well as laid aside.
- Repeat alongside remaining tortillas.
- In a modest microwave prophylactic bowl, mix the chicken as well as barbecue sauce.
- Heat 1-2 minutes on high, or until warm. Spoon 1/4 loving cup of chicken into each tortilla, as well as thus overstep alongside corn, beans, as well as lettuce.
- Drizzle alongside ranch dressing as well as serve alongside a lime wedge for garnish.