I’m celebrating by, um, obviously non sharing a St. Patrick’s Day recipe. There’s a lot of light-green inward the picture, together with hence that counts, right? We volition hold upward eating guinness beef stew together with Irish lemon pudding for dinner tonight, exactly I wanted to portion this baked teriyaki salmon today because it’s besides practiced non to portion immediately! Tender salmon fillets covered inward a savory together with delicious homemade sesame teriyaki sauce, together with baked to perfection. It’s delicious plenty to win over whatever fish hater. My v twelvemonth old, who has decided that pretty much all nutrient is yucky lately, cleaned her plate. Major win!
1 tablespoon corn starch
1 tablespoon water
1/3 loving cup sugar
1/2 loving cup soy sauce
1/4 loving cup apple tree cider vinegar
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon soil ginger
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 pound salmon fillets
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Line a baking dish alongside parchment or foil.
- Place the salmon fillets inward the baking dish together with fix aside.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the corn starch, water, sugar, soy sauce, apple tree cider vinegar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, together with sesame seeds.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium high heat.
- Simmer 3-5 minutes, or until thickened.
- Remove from estrus together with pour over the salmon.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Serve over rice.