I’m a daughter who loves a skillful muffin, as well as these ones are pretty darn tasty! I made them start a dyad of years ago, as well as idea the recipe was besides complicated, but this fourth dimension it seemed easy. I gauge I’ve grown every bit a bakery or something. Or I only used to live on actually lazy. In whatsoever case, these muffins are sweetness as well as low-cal as well as amount of blueberries. They also freeze good for quick breakfasts. And my kids ate them correct up, then they convey the universal postage stamp of approval.
three cups minus ii tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
ii teaspoons baking powder
Heavy pinch of salt
Dash of Nutmeg
1 loving cup sugar
1/2 loving cup vegetable oil
1 generous loving cup plain, unflavored yogurt (throw inwards extra if you lot want)
ii cups fresh blueberries
Softened Butter, for muffin tins
Turbinado saccharide (optional)
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees. In a large bowl sift flour, baking soda, nutmeg, baking powder, as well as salt.
- Set aside. In closed to other large bowl whisk together sugar, oil, capful of vanilla, egg, as well as yogurt.
- Add the dry out ingredients as well as stir to a count of 10. Add blueberries, reserving 1/2 cup, to mixture as well as stir three times.
- Add mixture to well-buttered muffin pans. Sprinkle remaining berries on overstep as well as press downwardly lightly.
- Sprinkle turbinado saccharide over top. (Brown saccharide tin live on used instead.) Bake xx to 25 minutes as well as allow to cool completely.