Friends, run across my novel favorite breakfast! This apple tree cinnamon baked oatmeal is then good! We had it for breakfast on New Year’s Day, in addition to it is a novel household unit of measurement favorite. The girls loved it in addition to cleaned their plates, in addition to Geoff in addition to I both loved it too. It’s the perfect breakfast for a wintertime morning… warm in addition to filling in addition to delicious. It smelled heavenly land it was baking, too!
I dearest the mixture of sweetness apples in addition to warm cinnamony oatmeal. It’s perfect comfort food! My girls said it tasted similar an oatmeal cookie for breakfast, in addition to I agree. I intend it would hold upwards a fun recipe to endeavor amongst other fruits… I’m already imagining a peach kokosnoot version!
2 cups former fashioned oats
1/2 loving cup dark-brown saccharide (you tin terminate purpose less if y’all accept less of a sweetness tooth)
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups milk (I used skim)
1/2 loving cup applesauce
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 large apple, peeled in addition to diced
fruit in addition to nuts for topping (we used raisin in addition to walnuts… yum!)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a nine x nine pan amongst cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oats, dark-brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, in addition to salt.
- In a measurement cup, whisk together milk, applesauce, melted butter, egg, in addition to vanilla, Pour the moisture ingredients over the dry out ingredients in addition to mix gently until combined.
- Gently flexure inward diced apples.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake xx minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven in addition to sprinkle amongst toppings.